What rotary table to get

Metalmolde,
Hope you went to confession after stealint that rot table! or at least had some guilt.
Thats an amazing deal, congrats!

I have a 15" Troyke Horizontal it's great for flywheels but I'm looking to get an 8" dual horizontal an vertical. I've also got a Cincinnati #10 dividing head with is a little large to be moving around.

Todd

That is the exact same table we are discussing Ray. Wish I had seen it at that price.

"Billy G"

It's been "out of stock" for a long time -well over 6 months. These kinds of delays are very typical for items manufactured in China. It is a good price and a pretty decent table. "wttools.com" is an under-rated supplier. They don't do on-site quality inspections but, I happen to know they purchase many of their industrial items from the higher tier factories in China. The are big enough to deal direct with the factories and they don't go through distributors. -Same is true of Shars.com...

Ray

Metalmolde,
Hope you went to confession after stealint that rot table! or at least had some guilt.
Thats an amazing deal, congrats!

Yea just a little guilt, but I look at it this way...it now has a new home where it will be taken care of and used.....

I had a 8" RT before I got the 12" and I have found some uses for the 12" that could not be done on the 8", I like knowing I have the tooling to do stuff, we all will never be finished adding to our inventory of tooling, its an addiction ...

I also have a small mill - I purchased a Phase II 6 inch rotary table and it would overhang a bit. I made a plate to mount it on with holes that would line up with my slots and it works great - I purchased it thru ENCO when they had 20% off and free shipping. The rotary table seems to work great, but I'm not a pattern maker machinist!

Thanks for the help everyone. I am going to get the 6" with the dividing plates and tailstock. Not sure if I'll wait to get to the States and pick up the Grizzley or if I'll get the busybee one sooner.

If I were you I would get a verticle/horizontal rotary table. That way you wont have to buy a dividing head next and you can do many more things with it.

Back