[Noteworthy] What PROJECTS do you have planned for 2013?

finish up my lathe carriage stop, and build a low temperature stirling engine.

have an entire year for this so it just might happen. :thinking:

Next in line will be rebuild the drive on my Logan 8" shaper as it has developed a rattle that is quite distracting:angry:
Then after that maybe a new shop & house:)) We are bidding on a HUD house that will need my attention for about a year before we can occupy it.

My project is to have both my mill and lathe fully operational first and foremost. Then, I would like to start some work on some fly fishing reels.

Paul.

I am planning on doing a complete rebuild on my craftsman 109 lathe that I got eailer this year. i also am planning on cnc'ing my Grizily G0704 mill.

Have a good new year my friends and best of luck with all projects :))

Finish rebuilding my mill. Then the list is too long to mention. :whistle:

I'm researching a good baffle design for both the benjamin marauder and airforce talon/condor air rifles. most in this area just have an empty shroud or cheap plastic inserts to quiet down the airgun. I think a good design using either delrin or 6061 will sell well with the airgun hunters and field target shooters, anyway thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm gonna finish up my cnc plasma table build, which is so close i can taste it.:whistle: Then it will be on to making stuff on it. I can't wait.:thumbzup:

Back