What Did You Buy Today?

I was board one night so I did some insert purchasing. I've had very good luck with all my purchases from ebay seller zimi-hk. The ccmt inserts have a pvd coating which I've not yet tried but their rated for cutting all materials. Took about 3 weeks but at 7-10 a box it worth the waiting. The tpg inserts came from another seller. Should be good on inserts for awhile.
image.jpeg

Looks like you have an always willing helper ! :)

Picked up a few things from an auction:
theHaul.jpg
From top left, clockwise
2 sets of shim (fractional inch), set of center drills still in packaging, boring bars and boring bar holders
HSS metric drills, carbide masonary drills, various larger drills, reamers including an adjustable reamer and a MT1 reamer, Armstrong-type tool holders, cutoff tool in holder, user-made boring tool holder, folding rule,
boxed set of lathe tools including scissor-type knurler, more boring bars and holder
boxed set of measuring tools, flat of files and rasps, various size calipers
magnetic parts dishes, larger die stock, 2 saw sets
assorted wood shaper bits, 5 more tape measures (that I really didn't need)

I got a tiny fraction of the nearly 400 lots of tools. Prices were not cheap but not like the stupid-high bids in some recent auctions I've followed.

Craig

I’m building a transmission build table at work. I need to cut 2X3”, 1/8” rectangular tubing.
So, that gave me the excuse to buy the Jet saw.
Also, my Miller 220 Ac/Dc welding machine came in Friday.
Pics to follow.0404DF6E-93AF-4420-B44E-2745EDC2A492.jpeg

Last edited:
She doesn't let me out of her sight. Afraid she might miss a ride.

Notice her ears, German Shepard’s always show their emotions.
We had labs and shepard’s Growing up.
Love em!

I bet I have 10 compressors but today I walked in our new Harbor fright store and they had an compressor on display with a BIG sign on it saying try me.... I'm super quite.... So of course I had to try it.... And buy it.... I never ever heard a compressor so quite in my life.... Fortress compressor 64596. I'm happy... For use on my home shop... It's got good reviews...

Back