What Did You Buy Today?

You better head back over there and pick up those vices and Tapping head.
I'd hate to see you get an ulcer from not getting them. :big grin:

Might pick up a good mill too.

nteresting! I have 2 of that same drill press vise, Wolfcraft brand. I bought the first one for my Oregon shop a bunch of years ago. It was made in Germany. I bought the second more recently (for my original Arizona shop), but this one was made in China. Still branded Wolfcraft, but the base casting is visibly more lightweight, though still OK. The table clamps are interchangeable between the two.

I think my is a chinese copy of a china's vice, because the underneath is shallow, also the button for quick adjusting the jaws is striated, because it wont tighten unless i tighten the button with the set screw from the side.

Today after work i stopped by a hardware store and bought couple of Led tube lights and couple of Led panels to replace some of the old neon lights and add some more in my small garage.

Bought this Monday. Admiral 12" double bevel sliding Miter saw from Harbor Freight.
Had a coupon for $179. Couldn't pass that up.
Replaced a 12 year old 10" Ryobi that was starting to slow down and had that burnt electrical smell.
After I squared up the blade, fence and aligned the laser, I cut some scrap pieces to check square and it was right on.
Has a Bright LED light and laser is a plus. Comes with a 60 tooth carbide tipped blade. It doesn't cut to bad so far. I'll have to pick up some spare blades since all of my others are 10".
Time will tell if it is a HF winner.

I’m building a transmission build table at work. I need to cut 2X3”, 1/8” rectangular tubing.
So, that gave me the excuse to buy the Jet saw.
Also, my Miller 220 Ac/Dc welding machine came in Friday.
Pics to follow.View attachment 285903
I have the Grizzly labeled version of that saw & am very happy with it. Enjoy!

I've ordered this Air/fuel ratio gauge mid december of last year and have almost forgotten about it, yesterday it arrived, i call this poor men's wideband oxygen gauge, i've run this type of china cheap gauges in couple of my petrol vehicles with good success, i have a separate O2 sensor for them that they seem to like, this is the first time i'll install an air/fuel ratio gauge on a carbureted engine (Little Niva) it will be fun to see how bad the fuel is regurated by a russian copy of a solex carburator. Oh yeah it also shows voltage for couple of seconds every few minutes, and decided to show that future just as i took the picture.

Just placed an order for a 2 axis DRO for my lathe from DROPros.com. Had a tracking number within an hour!

Back