What Did You Buy Today?

21-1/2 Hours Later . . .

I know that it has been a long time, but you may remember my post yesterday afternoon; about 21-1/2 hours after Zoro acknowledged my order, I received these in a box from FedEx:

20240Zro Kant-Twist.jpeg

That's better than some McMaster turnarounds (although Zoro uses FedEx and McM uses UPS, who usually deliver later in the afternoon).

How does that credit cad commercial go: "Not taking a snap ring to the face, priceless. For everything else..." lol.
Umh, in this case my wife was helping with disassembly, fortunately I very clearly warned her to turn her face away. But I think that saying should be:
"Not shooting a snap ring into your wife's face, priceless. ... "

P.S. I have a new trick for budgeting tool upgrades :)

Creatively approaching the accounting office. I like it!

Similar story here. Couple of YouTube fail videos, and presto...A new Branick 7600 strut compressor.
Actually my "accounting office" is surprisingly helpful in a somewhat sarcastic way. I was complaining (cussing copiously) about cheap snap ring tools while she was helping. She said some like "As if I've ever stopped you from buying better tools". We commonly say that any project worth doing requires at least one new tool purchase.

Back