Well crap

They didn't total it. At first they said it was worth $5400 and would go 50% on that amount. After I sent them over a dozen links for trailblazers SS's for sale from $18k to over $22k with way more miles they didn't say anything else about totaling it.

Basically I think they were trying to scare me into something. Not sure what though.

They didn't total it. At first they said it was worth $5400 and would go 50% on that amount. After I sent them over a dozen links for trailblazers SS's for sale from $18k to over $22k with way more miles they didn't say anything else about totaling it.

Basically I think they were trying to scare me into something. Not sure what though.
Who is your insurance through?

American Family.
Bout 3 months ago my wife totaled her 2009 charger with 170K+ miles, I figured they would give me 2500 less 1000 deductible, long story short I received 4200 after the deductible, used vehicle prices are stupid right now. (State Farm)

One of my coworkers had his 2011 F150 totaled in his driveway by a flip flop wearing driver! He got a surprising bigger amount than expected. Still had to make up the difference but at least the hit to the wallet was smaller.

Back