Voice your opinion please .

What would you do ?

• Continue to unload equipment that won't fit into my available space .

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Purchase enclosed trailer to store 4 wheelers , Kubota FEL , zero turns , etc , etc , etc .

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Build 4 car garage on my small rancher and enjoy life .

Votes: 33 94.3%

• Total voters
Metal "Butler" type buildings are not that expensive and go up quick. Spray foam insulation and you're good to go.

I have used two cargo container on the farm for years. They are good storage ,but I am tired of working on the ground repairing equipment. If for a work area build a shop.

I have used two cargo container on the farm for years. They are good storage ,but I am tired of working on the ground repairing equipment. If for a work area build a shop.
You're not a young man Steve. You can't take it with you. I don't want to see you working on the ground anymore either.
Get off your wallet. :)

I would build a shop, but knowing you, whatever size it is, you will fill it up. Now if you can fix that issue, you'll be styling :grin:

One of those guys showed up with 75 degree per day . I envy you both . I took some pics today of the house , then spent the rest of the day tring to hook up the audio and video components in my 70 square foot bedroom . The Carver system is a tad oversized , and my mind was already made up before the pole was posted . So , lets go into a little bit of debt . WTH . :grin:

Night shift here we come, Bruce Willis said yee haw......... :grin:

Build it. That’s my plans as soon as my situation affords it. Like others said. It’s actually a healthy thing to be able to enjoy your hobby. And when I say enjoy, that includes not having to spend two hours look for crap because everything is stacked on top of everything else.
I bought a lathe from a retired machinist who passed. He was something like 98 y/o and his son said he was using his tools till the end. That says something.

Last edited:
Back