UPS SUCKS

woodchucker

Registered
Registered
Well, they did it again. They always seem to manage to F up your day.
UPS has on multiple occasions returned packages with :
On another occasion they said the address does not exist. WTF is wrong with these idiots.
We didn't refuse the delivery. They didn't deliver. Freaking lame excuse for a driver.
UPS_SUCKS.jpg

I picked up packages that were literally thrown into the front lawn lately . :rolleyes: They must hear and be afraid of the killer dogs barking at the door . ( 3 Shelties , that wouldn't hurt a fly ) :grin:

Probably hiring from the bottom of the barrel right now. But aggravating. I've had more trouble here with FedEx. With either one of the them, if you have a problem you spend 20 minutes on the phone going through computer menus, only to end up back at the top menu.

I was waiting from Coolant from All Industrial.

Let's hope they will send a new one.

I was waiting from Coolant from All Industrial.

Let's hope they will send a new one.
Was it sent signature required? Otherwise how would you even refuse delivery?
My guess is they tried to deliver it to the wrong address and that recipient said "not mine", so the driver coded it as rejected.

Probably hiring from the bottom of the barrel right now. But aggravating. I've had more trouble here with FedEx. With either one of the them, if you have a problem you spend 20 minutes on the phone going through computer menus, only to end up back at the top menu.
I love getting the message that starts out saying ............................................." Please listen carefully because our menu has been changed " . Well how are we supposed to know what it used to be ? :rolleyes: But anyway , I have to hear that at least 3 times before I connect with a human who is most likely clueless-er than I . :dejected:

Was it sent signature required? Otherwise how would you even refuse delivery?
My guess is they tried to deliver it to the wrong address and that recipient said "not mine", so the driver coded it as rejected.
no, my address is marked residential, and they don't require signature. Even if I meet the driver they don't do a signature.

Me too fed up with FedEx!

It's been fun keeping track of the Amazon drivers that have been stuck driving off the pavement to turn around. It is three in two months. Must be hard to find good help.

I guess I’m just lucky…both UPS and FedEx are service oriented here…they either drive up the driveway to the back for heavier stuff or run up the front stairs (lots of them) to leave at the front door.

Yesterday the FedEx guy brought two cases of wine from the street up the steps to the front door…a day of that, wow, that’s work.

Back