Upper Midwest Hobby Machinists social gathering?

How was the get together guys?

It was great and we missed you---we all had fun and John was a prefect host--glad he offered his shop as a gathering place---it is nice meeting other members and am looking forward to the next one---Dave

Thanks to everyone who attended. I know the breakfast table at Suzzis kitchen was a bit crowded but that was a testament to the " more the merrier" motto. Truly a joy to meet all of you and hear about your backgrounds and interests. My machining skills are on the light side but you all made Rick and I feel like we belonged and you inspired us with knowledge and willingness to share. Thank you to all who brought items to discuss and to Terry/Twstoer... that mechanism you designed, built and displayed for us, all I can say is WOW! I am hoping we can continue gathering like this in the future. It was my honor and pleasure to host this time and I am very willing to do so again in the future if other areas are not available. John TV. Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were eleven of us there and I know everyone had a great time. We will definitely be having another one next summer if not earlier.

Please keep me in the loop if another get together is in the works!
I get up that way on occasion to attend garden tractor shows and swap meets.

Feb. 29th is the next get together.

Well damn... always a bridesmaid....

Oh he'll it's not Feb 29th yet.....So what gives? Not sure I can make it but maybe. Been trying for the better part of what 6 years?

Back