Toolbox and random tool repair questions

:D. Good to know!! Then let me just say and any additional toolbox that I buy, cannot come thru my front door... it will have to be sneaked into the garage...

There is a certain CFO that would have an issue if she sees me dragging (her own words) another old carp when she is trying to trow away/get rid of our old carp...
well, just don't bring home any more fish :grin: make sure they are pristine toolboxes.

"Oh, that old thing?? That has been there for years!!" LOL
No one in my family would ever notice ! :grin: True story . The police knocked on my door years back . Explained that they caught some thieves down in Balto City who hit many houses on my street . Part of their agreement was they had to identify which houses they " hit " . They took stuff from my garage , I didn't know it and never missed whatever was gone . I told the cops to send them back for more . :big grin:

Borrowed some tools from my wife…

1D56688D-E29B-4385-9FC1-072B803C3DE0.jpeg

Felt for the drawers of one toolbox done!!

One toolbox done…two more to go…

BTW, the liner I picked up was a self stick liner on Amazon for $18, it did almost 2 full boxes. I apparently missed a draw in one of my Kennedy's..
I have 3 uppers and 2 lowers. ones a 526 or 528... can't remember the number, the one with the draw for machinery's handbook.

One is a Craftsman 520, I replaced the trays with lining.. and that's one where I missed a draw.

Jeff,

That suggestion of getting self-adhesive felt was great. I can't imagine doing this by spraying adhesive and then installing the felt... So thank you again.

Back