Threading Set up question?

Steve,

Thanks. No I had not found that area of the site. When I tried to access I was denied access. I have sent a note to one of the moderators to see if they can help out. I appreciate your assistance...

Larry:bitingnails:

ljbenjam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm sure it'll be fixed quickly. These guys are good and concerned about our happiness.

Steve

Steve,

I have an answer..... I need top do at least 20 posts to gain access.... Seems I need to be asking more questions to move to the next level of forum membership. I appreciate you pointing to the right location to be able to ask the right question of our hosts….

So everyone, please be patient with me as ask what should be quite obvious to most… Newbie at work… Really pleasure!!! Yes, I am having fun trying to learn this piece of equipment....

Larry

:whistle:

The pictures I posted were of my lathe and I added the arrows and text. In the South Bend How to Run a Lathe book it has pictures with descriptions of all the parts and functions. Try to find a newer copy from the 50's or later they come up on Ebay all the time.

Ron,

Thanks I was able t grab a copy from your site. I hope you leave it in the string for others that are new to forum to find in the future. I appreciate your help. Now for some serious study....

Larry
;)

Back