Stupid questions thread

PS - For all of you who aren't yet fogies ... Primitive Pete was the "anti-hero" in a series of "How to do it" shop movies I saw while in Junior High (as best I can recall.)
I remember Primitive Pete. Wasn't he always cutting himself on some tool showing how not to do things

If you look at the next couple posts after the one you've quoted, you'll see that Savarin found and posted links to the videos!

I'm trying to find more 1909 aluminum but all I can find is 6061-T6 aluminium. Will aluminium work just as good as aluminum? And what is T6? Is that what one of the Terminators were made of?
Will,
6061 - T6 ALUMINIUM is an alloy common in Great Britain. It's 60 parts American 1909 Aluminum, 6 parts Flitch, and 1 part chips. The T6 is the packing crate size for FREDS EX. She does all the shipping.
Ed P

Summer heat is here! Car's AC broke & costs too much to fix? No problem, just go to your local hardware store & do like this.

Ram air.. conditioning!

View attachment 299139
Any good redneck knows you need the colle tors on both sides. The passenger side collector collects fresh air, and the drivers side collects the exhaust of the car in front of you.

Something is wrong with my shop vac. I changed the air filter & now it doesn't vacuum anymore, it's just blows air!!! I think the motor is still good cause I can feel air sucking in through the air filter. Please help! :dunno:

20190726_191715.jpg

Something is wrong with my shop vac. I changed the air filter & now it doesn't vacuum anymore, it's just blows air!!! I think the motor is still good cause I can feel air sucking in through the air filter. Please help! :dunno:

Obviously you need to turn the AC plug around!
-brino

Back