Spring Tool Holder

I like Tom Lipton's videos, though sometimes he annoys me by saying "uh", and "umm" too much.

When this happens,, i try to remind myself that if I was standing in the shop with him, and we were talking, I probably wouldn't even notice this, or the long-winded explanations.

And I'd probably be just as long-winded........

That last video mah be good if yu kin undersoon wha the mahn is say'in. I kinna make I'm oot mos o' the time. Faith and begorrah ! Get hold o' yr nickers mahn.

Last edited:
Awrit,I watched 'is bloooody video. He runs 'is Boooxford lathe way to bloooody fast,makin' an'orrible screeching' noise. I canna see woot es accomplished. by na usin' it proooperle.

Awrit,I watched 'is bloooody video. He runs 'is Boooxford lathe way to bloooody fast,makin' an'orrible screeching' noise. I canna see woot es accomplished. by na usin' it proooperle.
nice try , but I could still understand you. :lmao: My wife always looks at me like I'm crazy when I'm watching one of his videos on the living room TV. "what language is he speaking?" LOL

made perfect sense to me. Now try that in Cockney rhyming slang :)

If you think cockney is bad, try Glasswegian Scottish....'ell ofa thin laads ! Nevertheless, "bollix" beats "shyte" for cleaning things up.

oh geez, yeah I'd completely forgotten about Scots or Geordie "cannae bag o tuna like mon!"

Back