Some pictures of the PM 835

I have access to a bobcat to help get it off the pallet and two engine hoist and I am going to have a pallet jack on hand to make sure I can get the job done ,I am planing on using two straps under the ram for the full pick move the head around for balance l hope that I can keep the stick out on the cherry picker as short as possible and never get the machine off the ground any more than needed I am getting the levelingredients feet for it

Also the answer to what size scale is I am letting p.m. put my dro on so I hope they get get it right so I won't have to screw it up

Does the 835 come apart easily (i.e. can you pull the head off)? If so, that could make it a heck of a lot easier to handle (lower weight and CG)

I have not ever taken one apart but only 4 bolts hold the top to the base

well taiked to nicole today and my mill is shipping out tonight or in the moring i have a tracking number anyhow 3 to 4 days to get here the extra day because of lift gate on truck i hope to have everthing ready in the shop
i was looking at the harbor freight cherry picker with everthing short as posible it will lift two ton this lift has the lower legs that fold up for storage with smaller casters to let you move it around i plan on using the pallet jack to get it where i want it and then just lift up pull the pallet out put the pads on and set it down and start leveling fun fun i can"t wait
hope you all are getting yours also

Heck ya hopefully mine will be here soon too. I have a skid steer here that I borrowed. Hopefully they won't want it back before the arrival date! Last time I emailed Nicole she didn't email me back.

Yes Nicole said that the holdup for mine was something to do with the power feed adapter she thinks did you end up getting power feed

Well its Fri morning and I am able to bring up the tracking on my machine things got off to a slow start with weather and all I can understand all that and am just happy that Elvis is getting a nice safe ride to his new home year I said Elvis my wife has given him a name already (elvis has left the buliding ) I usually wait for my my toys to earn there name not to mention they usually get girl names (not allways ) for there moody ways
Just to let you know the machine in coming in at 1260 pounds and with the extra stuff I ordered it will be 1950 pounds if that will help anybody get ready for there's with the weekend coming up and bad weather I am not sure which day they will be able to show up but I will be here looking out the window like a lost pup dreaming of things to come heha

Just a little news on my 835s It finally got shipped las week what with weather conditions and everything else so I got it up on saia freight tracking and was watching it come along the way then it stopped in chicage and didn't go anywhere so I called the trucking company and it came down to they where waiting for me to call to set up a delivery appointment, me I was waiting for it to get to my terminal that was wrong get on the phone and set up your date or fall in a hole just saying machine due in Wensday

Back