Solenoid questions

You almost had me there, I was thinking my computer was not showing the colors right. Yes, especially since they have the blue green and black wires separated from the red.

Thanks, I just hooked the green and black wires to the #5 posts of the solenoids. I then touched the red wire to the winch frame the winch works. So now all I have to do is figure the 3 wires going to the r/c on off switch. That red wire should go the bottom connection on that switch as that was where it was before started messing with it all, so that just leaves those other two wires

Attachments

• 20201212_090608.jpg
    20201212_090608.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 1
Whooowie, got it all working. I hooked up that red wire (from the rc cord) to the bottom of the on off switch. I then hooked up the next up wire on that switch to a ground on the winch frame...the last wire was hooked up to #2 post of the 1st solenoid and it all worked as it should
....what a great day

Well can't tell everyone how excited I am to get my winch back in operation. All I have to do is make all connections permanent and button it all up. Again guys thank you so much for leading me through this and putting up with me. A special thanks to Superburban for your help.... without you I would still be scratching my head

You did most of it, just needed a little encouragement. Take pride in what You did, You earned it.

Back