slodat's 3d printed shop projects

Thanks Slodat, looks like i will be ordering the combo but it may have to wait until closer to Christmas.

By the way i just noticed today i had been following your posts on garage journal for quite a while, i have been (jarhead) on there since 2006. I am a member of way too many forums :) , it's kind to hard to keep up all the reading. I do it to learn and i really enjoy that.

Joe

I’ve been lurking this and other sources for 3D print info for some time and have finally taken the plunge. I have an X1C w/AMS on the way and look forward to being able to do what I see done here! Thanks for sharing folks, it really helps for those of us trying to decide if owning a 3D printer is a worthwhile investment (not just money, but time as well!).

I’ve been lurking this and other sources for 3D print info for some time and have finally taken the plunge. I have an X1C w/AMS on the way and look forward to being able to do what I see done here! Thanks for sharing folks, it really helps for those of us trying to decide if owning a 3D printer is a worthwhile investment (not just money, but time as well!).
I think you will love the experience and the whole new world that 3D printing offers. Welcome aboard! (May I remind you that seatbacks are to be upright for takeoff and landing, seatbelts on when <this> sign is illuminated, exits are here and here, life jackets under the seat, and fire extinguishers here and here, oxygen masks... blah blah). LOL.

Welcome aboard! (May I remind you that seatbacks are to be upright for takeoff and landing, seatbelts on when <this> sign is illuminated, exits are here and here, life jackets under the seat, and fire extinguishers here and here, oxygen masks... blah blah). LOL.
Ah yes, I'm all too familiar! ;)

I think, this is a very diligent mechanic, and the photos are also very beautiful!

Also just bought a printer thanks to this thread and some others on this forum. I only have a couple hours of "shop time" per day so I'm hoping it'll help me free up time to work on fun projects instead of things like templates, tool holders, connectors, etc.

I looked hard at the P1S and even the A1 mini but ended up finding the Creality K1 for $350 today at Micro Center and got Best Buy to price match it.

Back