Show Us your Welders!

Weekend garage warrior/Home Hobbyist here.

HTP Invertig 400
HTP Invertig 221
HTP ProPulse 300
HTP ProPulse 200 x2 (one isn't mine, I bought it for my Dad)
HTP ProPulse 220MTS
HTP Inverarc 200TLP with water-cooled stinger (only one on the whole planet!)
HTP Microcut 875SC

uc

You have way too many nice toys!:grin:

That HTP Invertig 400 is quite the machine, isn't it! I wish my 221 had that type of user interface, that is the only thing I hate about the 221is the interface.

Oh yea it's a beast! Can't wait until I get a phase converter to run it on 3-Φ input power! The 221 is bordering on 10yr old technology; I'm sure the next generation of 200A class TIG fro Stel will be better.

Currently debating between the Alpha 201 and the Everlast 185DV.
Both are sold out at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently debating between the Alpha 201 and the Everlast 185DV.
Both are sold out at the moment.

It's a blessing in disguise. If I had a nickel for every neverlast horror story I heard on the forums......

It's a blessing in disguise. If I had a nickel for every neverlast horror story I heard on the forums......

The Alpha definitely get high marks.

The Alpha definitely get high marks.

It does, and AHP is partially owned by the guy(s) who own neverlast. I still read posts, even recently, about shotty customer service from neverlast. You'd think by now they'd have upp'd their game.

Never had issues with my everlast machines. Customer service used to be great. I guess it is not now?

I'm not a customer so I can only refer to anecdotal evidence thorugh forum posts, but the evidence is there that it is still lacking. Please refer to that post I linked in case you haven't already.

Back