Shop Lighting

Good looking shop Stonebriar.

I bought a couple of packs of these.
Once installed I discovered new corners of my garage!

(Pack of 6) Barrina LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture, 4FT, 2200lm, 6500K (Super Bright White), 20W, Utility Shop Light, Ceiling and Under Cabinet Ligh https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01HBT3BVM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_GQtQOuFdLhWNO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I put 10 of these in my shop. My wife’s comment was “it’s like daylight out there compared to dusk like in the other garage”. Plan is to buy 30 more and put 20 in the adjacent garage and 10 in the back garage. They really make a huge difference. My ceiling height is 10’.

I installed 12 5500 lumen shop lights from Rural King about a month ago. My shop is 36x36 with 20 foot ceiling. I was surprised how well they worked. They were on sale for $20 a piece.

I'm at the point of deciding on shop lights for my new shop. Floor space is 1200 sq ft, ceiling height is 13'. I want to go LED and I want very good lighting.

Suggestions as to source, type, and number of fixtures? I humbly await the wisdom of the fraternity.

Sunco Lighting 6 Pack Flat LED Shop Light, 4 FT, Linkable Double Integrated LED, 40W=300W, 5000K Daylight, 4500 LM, Clear Lens, Plug in, Suspension Mount, Pull Chain, Garage - ETL + Energy Star

I just purchased these for the 2nd time, I now have 12 in my shop. They are GREAT, I am now a happy camper that can see. $130 for a package of 6 lights with all the trimmings & they can be daisy-chained together. They are complete with switches, cords, built-in receptacles, & suspension chains & screw-in hooks. Two-year warranty.

Back