Rockwell 10" metal lathe - $1,500 (BALL GROUND, GA)

A friend of mine had access to a Grizzly. Seemed pretty lightweight to me. Any thoughts, anyone?

Very kind of you, Ianagos (how do you say that?). David, if you end up getting it, I'll kick in some help, too, if you need it. Would love somebody in our brotherhood get it. If it's as nice as it appears, it's a keeper.

Regards,
Terry
If anyone on here picks this up and needs help Moving it let me know. I considered purchasing but just a bit too much money and not really what I want.

Thanks guys, seller stated he was inundated with offers and had several buyers in front of me. I followed up tonight just in case.

Next time.

Reactions: tjb
If you run into anymore surface grinders down here, I'm still looking. I eliminated a couple because they were manual feed. I tried to make contact with the top two you sent. One never answered. The other guy answered my first post, but when I asked for more information - nothing over the top, just model number, magnetic chuck, etc. He responded by asking where I was located. When I told him Madison, GA (about a six hour drive), he didn't answer. After no answer after couple more requests, I gave up. Go figure.

Regards

P.S.: How do find all these machines? Is it a trade secret?

If you run into anymore surface grinders down here, I'm still looking. I eliminated a couple because they were manual feed. I tried to make contact with the top two you sent. One never answered. The other guy answered my first post, but when I asked for more information - nothing over the top, just model number, magnetic chuck, etc. He responded by asking where I was located. When I told him Madison, GA (about a six hour drive), he didn't answer. After no answer after couple more requests, I gave up. Go figure.

Regards

P.S.: How do find all these machines? Is it a trade secret?

I'll keep it up as long as I can. No secret, I use Searchtempest.com which allows me to search multiple CLs at once. And I spend way too much time doing it.

I'll keep it up as long as I can. No secret, I use Searchtempest.com which allows me to search multiple CLs at once. And I spend way too much time doing it.
I knew you had a strategy. Thanks. From all of us, I'm sure.

Back