Rockwell 10" metal lathe - $1,500 (BALL GROUND, GA)

If anyone on here picks this up and needs help Moving it let me know. I considered purchasing but just a bit too much money and not really what I want.

If anyone on here picks this up and needs help Moving it let me know. I considered purchasing but just a bit too much money and not really what I want.
Very kind of you, Ianagos (how do you say that?). David, if you end up getting it, I'll kick in some help, too, if you need it. Would love somebody in our brotherhood get it. If it's as nice as it appears, it's a keeper.

Regards,
Terry

Glad to hear someone is moving on this. It looks like a deal, even by west coast standards.
Keep 'em coming, Mr. Whoopee. Pickings are so thin around here, I think it's safe to say most of us only occasionally even look anymore. You seem to be a bloodhound in finding them, so keep looking, PLEASE! FYI, I'm patiently waiting for the right surface grinder to show up (hint, hint).

Regards,
Terry

Keep 'em coming, Mr. Whoopee. Pickings are so thin around here, I think it's safe to say most of us only occasionally even look anymore. You seem to be a bloodhound in finding them, so keep looking, PLEASE! FYI, I'm patiently waiting for the right surface grinder to show up (hint, hint).

Regards,
Terry
Assume you're willing to drive.
Keeping it under $2k (more or less)

You wouldn’t have happened to have seen a carbide grinder? Rockwell or baldor for a decent price?

Assume you're willing to drive.
Keeping it under $2k (more or less)

Thanks! Most of those are way too far to drive unless it's a drop-dead knockout deal - most are 9 hours one way. Had not seen the one in Toccoa. That's not too far up the road from me.

Anybody know anything about Norton surface grinders?

Regards,
Terry

Thanks! Most of those are way too far to drive unless it's a drop-dead knockout deal - most are 9 hours one way. Had not seen the one in Toccoa. That's not too far up the road from me.

Anybody know anything about Norton surface grinders?

Regards,
Terry

Back