Randy Paterson is selling everything! I hope someone can take advantage of this sale.

xalky

Registered
Registered
Hey guys, I was just looking on YouTube and there's a guy by the name of Randy Paterson that is selling his entire shop. An amazing collection of machinery and machine tools , you name it, it's probably there and it's all gotta go.

I'm broke!, or I'd be taking a ride down there myself. It's only about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me.

check out the video.

Nice, I'm heading down the Shenandoah valley next week to south Carolina, only a few hours out of my way. He seems to have ... err.... well, everything:encourage:
Thanks for the heads up

Wow, has he got STUFF! If only I had the time and the money...

I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not looking...... Must _not_ click.
Devil get behind me.

(therapy is working)

EDIT #1 - Still resisting. Slight shaking & uncontrolled reflex twitches in mouse finger.
Oh but for some discretionary budget funds...

EDIT #2 - This is getting tough, temptation is getting into the red zone.

Last edited:
OK, who got into my YouTube? :grin:
Browsed to YouTube to find a video for a problem in the shop and this was waiting in my Notifications:

YouTube_Notify_RandysShop.jpg

It's no problem resisting when your monies all gone and then some for the next 10 years.

I'm glad I live across the pond ,that would've have been so much of a temptation not to go and have a look at least :eek:;)

It's been a fun adventure working my way down here, a straight drive here is probably 11-12 hours. I started Sunday, went to Gettysburg, Luray caverns, skyline drive, blue ridge parkway, Cherokee. Hiked and bicycles some...
Now, I am less than 30 minutes away, I'll spend the night here, than take a drive to Randy place tomorrow, it will probably be a crazy place with people rummaging for whatever they can get find... but I like digging thru old machinist tools, so I'm going to win no matter what happens.

Looking forward to this.

No way is all that stuff getting sold in a month. Someone local should find the landlord or new owner and offer them $100 in exchange for cleaning the place out. The new owner/landlord gets a clean warehouse and you get a lifetime of projects. Win-Win. Better that than it all going in a dumpster.

My guess is a tool dealer will come in and buy everything. Might have already done this, I'll find out tomorrow. I doubt much is gonna get thrown away.

Back