Questions about a Sharp Mill

Very nice. Drop deck trailers that have been overloaded get the wheel adjustments screwed up and track poorly, especially around curves as the tires tend to tilt in opposite directions. The other issue is when loading, you need to mark the center between the wheels on the deck. When the deck lowers it heads backwards so when you load it is difficult to judge where the weight should be. The mill looked a little too far forward and shifting 12" makes all the difference on the road.

I'm in Wis Rapids and have lots of stories of coming from the Twin Cities through Eau Claire. Went to school there in the 70's. Good luck, Dave
Thanks for checking in Dave and for the advice! If you are in the area let me know and we can get together.

Some nice country up there, although I have to say U.S. 53, especially north of Spooner, was always a dreaded section to drive. Usually hit it at 3AM. Too often at sub-zero temps :(

Congratulations!!!

And I can relate to the experience of seeing it in photos and then in person… these machines are huge!

You are going to have a lot of fun with it :encourage:

Back