Pm-25mv - Took The Plunge.

just don't want to raise it 6" if that's what works for a 6 foot tall guy .
Subway, I will give you the same advise that I was given about a year ago, when I was building the base for my PM 932. Stand up straight with your arms and shoulders hanging as they normally would, have someone measure from the floor to the middle of your elbow (where it bends). That is the height you want the table to be. I was a little leery about putting it that high, but it has been perfect for me. Good luck with the new mill, JR49

Subway, I will give you the same advise that I was given about a year ago, when I was building the base for my PM 932. Stand up straight with your arms and shoulders hanging as they normally would, have someone measure from the floor to the middle of your elbow (where it bends). That is the height you want the table to be. I was a little leery about putting it that high, but it has been perfect for me. Good luck with the new mill, JR49
I just took a measurement, and coincidentally , that is the height I've had the table of my drill press at ...and it's comfortable for me ...so it looks like that advice works.
Thanks much , I appreciate it !

Back