Pm-25mv - Took The Plunge.

If I recall, I basically just took a file to my half inch t-nuts and made them fit. Didn't take too long.

I think Little Machine Shop (LMS) has some?

I just ordered a 7/16" inch set, 11.09ish mm - from HHIP. I guess we will see - for the price I'm not expecting anything magical, but at least it should get me mostly up and running.

The $60ish set from Amazon or Enco. BTW Enco has 20% off and free shipping today!

HHIP 3900-2112 steel 58pc clamping kit for 7/16 table slot 49 bucks with prime shipping on amazon. So, 1$ more from amazon but I know I'll get it by Saturday. No experience with Enco. I got worried that I missed a deal but I don't think I did too bad. Thank you for the heads up though!

-IC

I have purchased a few things from HHIP and have been very pleased with what I received. Their shipping is quick and the products have been good.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

1018 CR T-nut blanks. I figure I have the mill might as well start using it.

I chose 3/8 24UNF for the threading - biggest size I felt comfortable with the width of top of the nut and the fine threading for increased holding strength. Feel free to tell me why this is a bad call. I try to learn something new everyday.

I see the forum likes to rotate images now. IM

I'd use 3/8-16 since that is the standard thread for clamping sets. You can also get 3/8-16 threaded rod at Home Depot in a pinch if you need some custom height clamping setups.

Back