Plastic Gas Cap Threads

I wasn't able to see your pictures of your cap , but I have several different ones . If it looks like the one shown here, no problem if I can see yours I'm sure I'll have the one you need. When I scrap the old junk I save the caps and some other resell able parts. Plus the cheap thieves will just help them selves to cheat me out of a few dollars. I'm almost to the point of not save Junkers around for parts . I mean really is it that bad that they rob a few bucks from a cripple in a wheelchair? Besides more then likely I'd have said take it if I dont have to do it for them.
So let me know and I'll send ya one or two . If they fit make a donation to the site , be fine for me.

As a temporary measure would a cork or rubber "cork" work, I've seen the larger rubber stoppers but for the life of me I can't remember the original intended use so I can't suggest where you would acquire one, someone else on here may know, lots of knowledge here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Expandable Thermos Jug plugs Any old fashioned hardware store
Johnson Bros, Portland and American Blvd S ,Mpls

need your address to send cap ! do you have a picture you can send to me, the ones here I'm unable to see. send to trapshot_100@yahoo.com THEN THIS TAPE WILL SELF DISTRUCK IN FIVE YEARS . I'VE PULLED 4 or 5 and have them in my hospital bed with me. with pic I'll send the right one or a couple to try.

Four caps on the way hope one fits, I never did see a pic, never made it to me.

Back