OK, some of mine.

Sounds like something traumatic has happened to her while you where away. Just give her some distance and some time and she may calm down. Sounds like she is scared, give her all the space you can, don't try and touch her for awhile. Just talk to her with a calm voice it may soothe her. Just make sure she has food, water, and a clean litter box. Another option is a vet prescribed tranquilizer to calm her for awhile. Give each other some time and space, try not to get yourself worked up and stressed over this my friend, things are very upside down for both of you right now.

My answer, the broken glass was a large picture of my kid when he graduated from the Marine academy real glass and the bumping thats all about a
deep love affection (for you) it comes from when a baby from their mother cat. I go through that each morn. Yes I got love bites & good ones. That
too they think (instinct) they are playing I get this stuff from my kid better half shes a Vet. Old chill down trick a stocking over their head. Now
back to the post. If I had your talent I would try "which is on my mind" to find a vehical something past restoring only for the cowl sheet metal for
a car I had that was mint mint and no such wagon was ever made that year in 1933. and I did my reseach. It was willed to me by a doctor my mother
worked for, got it in 1960, positive it was made by local boat yard. This is a Plymouth that was never made even by the builders of the day. The
wagon line started in 1934 by Chrysler & US Body & Forge. Have a 1934 photo of hundred of brand new sedan bodys cut off at the windsheid to be
transformed into wood. With your talent thats my thought you could do. Try and find one of these parked by the old machine shop sometime early 60s
see how they joined the body to the cowel with a wedge its easy project just find the car!
sam

5-8-2011 8;09;53 AM.jpg 33 pd.JPG

How are you and the kitty doing? things start to settle down yet?

She is ok, then I go to the store, and come home and she is hissing at me again,
Sorry, maybe I have no love, But I want to get rid of her.
Plus she is long hair and long hair cats need brushing every day, and you have to vacuum every day, and this cat won't let me brush her, never would,
I just cant take care of myself right now and take care of this cat and the house too.
what, with a a bag glued on me to collect waste, and a dressing om my ball sack that I have to change every day, and a "Wound Vac" machine that I have to lug around with me, and swollen legs and feet that I can't wear my shoes. Also I go to Morgantown this Friday to meet with 3 doctors for a follow up, once they feel everything is healed OK, and they give me the thumbs up, I start 6 months of cemo, every 2 weeks for 6 months. Don't know how I am going to react to the cemo either. Plus I am here by my self, thjat makes it hard.
Sometimes I wish I was still in the hospital, At least there was room to move around, and there were people there.
Sorry, I just can't do it.
The hair all over the sofa and rugs, is just makes me sick,
I am trying to find her a better home, I do not plan to just drag her to the pound though.
Hope you understand.

My answer, the broken glass was a large picture of my kid when he graduated from the Marine academy real glass and the bumping thats all about a
deep love affection (for you) it comes from when a baby from their mother cat. I go through that each morn. Yes I got love bites & good ones. That
too they think (instinct) they are playing I get this stuff from my kid better half shes a Vet. Old chill down trick a stocking over their head. Now
back to the post. If I had your talent I would try "which is on my mind" to find a vehical something past restoring only for the cowl sheet metal for
a car I had that was mint mint and no such wagon was ever made that year in 1933. and I did my reseach. It was willed to me by a doctor my mother
worked for, got it in 1960, positive it was made by local boat yard. This is a Plymouth that was never made even by the builders of the day. The
wagon line started in 1934 by Chrysler & US Body & Forge. Have a 1934 photo of hundred of brand new sedan bodys cut off at the windsheid to be
transformed into wood. With your talent thats my thought you could do. Try and find one of these parked by the old machine shop sometime early 60s
see how they joined the body to the cowel with a wedge its easy project just find the car!
sam

this cat did not give me "Love bites"

She is ok, then I go to the store, and come home and she is hissing at me again,
Sorry, maybe I have no love, But I want to get rid of her.
Plus she is long hair and long hair cats need brushing every day, and you have to vacuum every day, and this cat won't let me brush her, never would,
I just cant take care of myself right now and take care of this cat and the house too.
what, with a a bag glued on me to collect waste, and a dressing om my ball sack that I have to change every day, and a "Wound Vac" machine that I have to lug around with me, and swollen legs and feet that I can't wear my shoes. Also I go to Morgantown this Friday to meet with 3 doctors for a follow up, once they feel everything is healed OK, and they give me the thumbs up, I start 6 months of cemo, every 2 weeks for 6 months. Don't know how I am going to react to the cemo either. Plus I am here by my self, thjat makes it hard.
Sometimes I wish I was still in the hospital, At least there was room to move around, and there were people there.
Sorry, I just can't do it.
The hair all over the sofa and rugs, is just makes me sick,
I am trying to find her a better home, I do not plan to just drag her to the pound though.
Hope you understand.
I do understand my friend, we have to take care of ourselves first. Maybe if you call an animal rescue they will take her due to your circumstances and find her a good home. The rescues won't just put em down, they will adopt them out, especially if she is already fixed. Take care of yourself.
Greg

- - - Updated - - -

this cat did not give me "Love bites"
Yup I do understand that, cat bites can be vicious! I have had my share.

It's not the cats fault, if she has not been cared for, feed, and had it's litter box cleaned, that's not the animals fault but the person who was caring for it. Mistreating an animal will make it weird. I have 5 cats and they are very loving and clean, all mistreated strays taken in. Provide them a clean litter box and they will use it, give them good quality nutritious food and they are content. The agression that cat is showing is a sure sign that it has been mistreated and is on edge and in defense mode. I don't think the guy you trusted was very trust worthy, abused cat and money missing, house a mess, doesn't add up to me. I think you just need to get controll of your house and take care of your cat and relax a little. Animals are not just disposable, they count on us for their welfare. I think when you calm down you will see things clearer.

I am beginning to think you are right, 1st, I told him to go in my desk, in this one spot, there was some money there, to pay a bill, says he cant find it. Keeps saying 1,000 times, "I don't want you to Think I took it" Told him I trusted him. But he keeps saying it. So today, I heated up a piece of pizza, went in my cupboard for grated cheese, none, so I have/had about 5 cans in the ice box, all GONE, (See, I used to cook a lot of pasta, with homemade sauce, and GOT TO HAVE MY GRATED CHEESE, so just about every time I was at the store, I would get a can, so I would never run Out. I KNOW I had about 5 cans in there, Kraft, Store brand, esp if it was on sale.
I called up and asked what the hell happened to all my Grated Cheese? Grated Cheese? I said Yes, sprinkle cheese, I had about 5 cans, "Oh I don't know nothing about that" There got to be something wrong with this guy, he must take stuff, and not know he did it, or is a pretty good lier. He was the only one here. If someone got in, they would have tore the place apart, how would they know where the money was? He had to take the money, and He had to take the cheese.
He spends all his money at the track, then *****es all week at work about how the place sucks, and he has been there 20 years, and only making XX amount, and is mad at the world.
He says he spends $20.00 at the track. Bull ****. Then he let it slip how he lost $250.00 this week cause of overtime. (football)
He keeps calling back today, but I don't answer.

now he says he might have thought the cheese was bad and threw it out. Brand new containers of cheese in the ice box, and he thought they were bad. Everybody knows cheese last almost forever.
Mean while there was lunch meat in there that turned green, that was not thrown out, and a rotten apple in a bag on top of the Ice box, with gnats all around it. But he don't see that.
See I was only supposed to be in the hospital for about 8 days, turned out closer to 3 months.

Back