OK, some of mine.

Very very nice. question with the little being on the love seat and the hutch. see how tall the hutch is and with lightning storm how in the world
could my little guy in one shot spring up there and smash a picture of my son "glass all over " ???

Don't quite understand, but the tall cupboard has plexiglass instead of glass??
Hutch, or "chimney cupboard" is about 6 feet tall.
thanks, Tony
Hope that helps.

PS, I go home today, can't wait to putz around in shop.

All very nice looking stuff, even the kitty likes it, LOL. Thanks for showing, I always enjoy seeing others work.

PS, I go home today, can't wait to putz around in shop.

Don't give a damm right now, cat is acting all weird, bit me 2 times,
The Jaj off that was feeding her left cat food in the sink, (canned) Maggots were there, place is 17 times more trashed
than I left it, fruit flies all over, I am sick, and I have to come home and deal with this ****.
The cat didn't have no food at all in her dish or in the cupboard, had to buy some off the neighbors.
I am so fed up rite now it is sickening.
F'n cat litter all in the entrance way and all around her box, **** on the floor. GD cat hair all over the floor.
This cat generates too much dirt, I think it's time to get rid of her.
I've had it.

Oh then, I lost about $300.00 I had hidden here, I think someone got in here.
I trust the guy that was watching the cat though, I don't think he did it.
Thanks for reading/listening.

Don't give a damm right now, cat is acting all weird, bit me 2 times,
The Jaj off that was feeding her left cat food in the sink, (canned) Maggots were there, place is 17 times more trashed
than I left it, fruit flies all over, I am sick, and I have to come home and deal with this ****.
The cat didn't have no food at all in her dish or in the cupboard, had to buy some off the neighbors.
I am so fed up rite now it is sickening.
F'n cat litter all in the entrance way and all around her box, **** on the floor. GD cat hair all over the floor.
This cat generates too much dirt, I think it's time to get rid of her.
I've had it.

Oh then, I lost about $300.00 I had hidden here, I think someone got in here.
I trust the guy that was watching the cat though, I don't think he did it.
Thanks for reading/listening.
It's not the cats fault, if she has not been cared for, feed, and had it's litter box cleaned, that's not the animals fault but the person who was caring for it. Mistreating an animal will make it weird. I have 5 cats and they are very loving and clean, all mistreated strays taken in. Provide them a clean litter box and they will use it, give them good quality nutritious food and they are content. The agression that cat is showing is a sure sign that it has been mistreated and is on edge and in defense mode. I don't think the guy you trusted was very trust worthy, abused cat and money missing, house a mess, doesn't add up to me. I think you just need to get controll of your house and take care of your cat and relax a little. Animals are not just disposable, they count on us for their welfare. I think when you calm down you will see things clearer.

Love the craftsmanship !

I'm not about to give you the gears for your feelings and frustrations. I've been there.
I got 2 puppies from a neighbour that was not taking very good care of the litter or the mother.
I took them @ 6 weeks old. I care for them bottle fed them you name it.. fast forward a few years. returning from vacation for a week . I trusted an old friend to care for the 2 dogs while we were away.. we will keep to the dogs part of this story for now..

long flight home late night return to a snow storm. great drive home from there.
To open the front door was my mistake ! We should have went back to the airport.. really...

As I opened the front door, the door got stuck. So I turned on the lights to find the carpet from the upstairs landing under the door, it was shredded !

hmm wow you may think but nooooo .

walking near the living room, we see bits of yellow foam everywhere..
looking at the couch or sofa.. they ate through the couch ! they ate the cushion, right through to the springs ....

I could'nt think what to do I was so P'od..

yes I think I yelled at them.

over the years they have tried our patience to the limit. and loved us with out judgements.

so thats what they have taught us ..

Our puppy babies.jpg

sadly we lost the male about 6 months ago ( on the right )

we miss him but his sister is doing fine..

Our little Panzer enjoying her Christmas gift.jpg

Our puppy babies.jpg Our little Panzer enjoying her Christmas gift.jpg

wow, you have 5. IDK I don't wnat to thing this guy stole it, but I don't know what to think. I am having some trouble trusting the cat,
she was bumping her head into me, & I was petting her, then she made this weird noise and bit me 2 times. She always was a pretty nice cat,
all I wanted to do was come home and relax, but now I have to deal with this mess.
I have home health care coming in a day or 2, I need to clean this place up.
You sound like your pretty good with the cats.
Tony, Tired in Moundsville....

she is scaring me, i ask her if she wants to eat, she starts to go to her dish, then makes this weird noise and is hissing at me.

wow, you have 5. IDK I don't wnat to thing this guy stole it, but I don't know what to think. I am having some trouble trusting the cat,
she was bumping her head into me, & I was petting her, then she made this weird noise and bit me 2 times. She always was a pretty nice cat,
all I wanted to do was come home and relax, but now I have to deal with this mess.
I have home health care coming in a day or 2, I need to clean this place up.
You sound like your pretty good with the cats.
Tony, Tired in Moundsville....
How old is the cat? Is she fixed? I do understand your frustration, give it some time for things to cool down, feed the cat her normal food, pet her with caution, sounds like she is confused.

How old is the cat? Is she fixed? I do understand your frustration, give it some time for things to cool down, feed the cat her normal food, pet her with caution, sounds like she is confused.

she's fixed, about 5 years old. She's up on the window AC making these howling noises. you know with everything else going on, this is hard on my nerves right now.
maybe I don't have enough love.

- - - Updated - - -

can't even get up to get a drink of water, with out her hissing and howling. I am getting pretty fed up and nervous.

Back