Cadillac or 7mile I think one or both of you guys might have the 833. If so, could one of you verify what the bottom of the Machine base would be if I wanted my table height to be 34 1/2”

thanks

lee

It does not need to be exact. Thanks!!!

After I read my post did not sound so good. Let me re ask the question. If you do not mind could you measure? Sorry

Yep, I can do it tomorrow. Just came in and it is getting late here.

The distance from the mill table to the bottom of the mill base is 10-1/8". My stand is 36-1/2" tall giving a height from floor to mill table of 46-3/4".

2021-03-1210.21.075269795396911914522.jpg2021-03-1210.22.049146025820528031764.jpg

I would like to see your CNC build once you get all the parts together. I am seriously considering doing a CNC conversion to mine.

You got it! I did wake up at 2am worried about the 10k I was about to spend and not even sure that the CNC machine could produce what I want. So I have put a pause on that. I am going to use fusion 360 and draw up what I am wanting to machine and then send the file to a real machinist to machine. If that works I will purchase the machine and CNC stuff. I explained it to my wife at dinner tonight and I think she was a little relieved. I hope you guys do not feel like I have run you through the popcorn machine because you all have been so helpful!!! Starting tomorrow afternoon I will be watching YouTube videos to teach me how to use fusion 360. If you are interested i will share the progress of the 3D model I design and then what the real machine shop produces from it.

If you haven’t already found videos on Fusion360 you like, I watched the 16 part series Arnold Rowntree produced and it was extremely helpful. I was completely lost before watching that and decently proficient afterwards. Lars Christensen is also an excellent teacher. I would be interested in the progress of your model, I am curious how you design and build it.

Back