New Project --- "The Catfish Reaper"

Re: New Project

The second picture is our special spot for Channel Cats. It consistently produces 4 and 5 pounders. Once in a while a 10+ pounder shows up. All fish holding structure is man made. Great for holding them.

First and third pics are the platform clamped to the pier rail.

"Billy G"

102_0706 (750 x 498).jpg 102_0704 (750 x 498).jpg 102_0705 (750 x 498).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Either you all are speechless ( doubt that) or you are not Catfishermen. :rofl::rofl::rofl: The graffics. :rofl:

"Billy G"

102_0707 (800 x 531).jpg

Nice project, Bill. Love the graphic! And you nailed it - not a fisherman.

Nice project. I don't catch my cats but my son in law does. This has been my baby for the last 3 1/2 years. I feed them everyday thru the spring and summer...Bob

IMG_4292.jpeg

By the planks etc. That Cat looks to be about 20 inches long. That would make him 3# to 3.5#. Nice fish.

"Billy G"

So does this platform have a name?
Like "the Chum Bum" or "the Plank" maybe the "Pier Perch" or "Bass Board" " the Billy Board" ?
You got to name it somthing catchy (pun intinded) so when we see the TV infomercials we can say " I knew about those before they were popular!":D

Jake Parker

How does "The Catwalk" hit ya?

"Billy G"

I didnt think of that!!!! Its GOOD! Seriously, cool project. If I ever wittle my project list down enough, I may make one, if you dont have all exclusive rights to it by then! LOL :D

Jake Parker

Either you all are speechless ( doubt that) or you are not Catfishermen. :rofl::rofl::rofl: The graffics. :rofl:

"Billy G"

Really great work Bill.

Constructive suggestion. How about shopping for a nice stand up two wheel buffer for your shop? That way you can do a project like that but make it shine like a mirror. One wheel with a tighter wheel for getting scratches out and the other wheel looser for final buff and polish. Very easy to use and enhances your hard work.

Really great work Bill.

Constructive suggestion. How about shopping for a nice stand up two wheel buffer for your shop? That way you can do a project like that but make it shine like a mirror. One wheel with a tighter wheel for getting scratches out and the other wheel looser for final buff and polish. Very easy to use and enhances your hard work.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have one already. This time I am leaning toward jeweling the surface.

"Billy G"

Back