My tail stock is too short.....

I’m really happy with mine, solved a lot of the set up and drilling issues I had before. Let me know if you need any pointers, though to be honest I think that video series is excellent

I’m really happy with mine, solved a lot of the set up and drilling issues I had before. Let me know if you need any pointers, though to be honest I think that video series is excellent
I appreciate it...

Yes sir....
LOL , I couldn't figure out the too short of things but then went back and read all the other posts . At first read I thought you were talking about clearance and not travel . Looks like a few have made some good modifications here . :encourage:

LOL , I couldn't figure out the too short of things but then went back and read all the other posts . At first read I thought you were talking about clearance and not travel . Looks like a few have made some good modifications here . :encourage:
They made some excellent modifications and their solutions are far better than where I was headed. I will try to document my modifications and share, this will take me a while though...

Back