My new Sheldon has landed and I have many questions!

i bought it off e bay some years ago i have not learned to send pictures however jamie that posts my pictures is helping me i can send him every page if it helps you thank you les

i bought it off e bay some years ago i have not learned to send pictures however jamie that posts my pictures is helping me i can send him every page if it helps you thank you les
Appreciate the offer. Let’s see if anyone has a copy I can download before you go to all the trouble.

I’ll post pictures of sides and ends tomorrow

Appreciate the offer. Let’s see if anyone has a copy I can download before you go to all the trouble.
Les will send me a hard copy of the manual, when he gets a chance.

I will scan it and make a pdf to share.

Cut outs on ends only. What serial number is yours. Inspection marks? This box bottom only has room for 2 chucks.

Attachments

• 7114E04B-4685-42B3-BC1A-EA23695177D3.jpeg
    7114E04B-4685-42B3-BC1A-EA23695177D3.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 7
good morning i will get out and get the serial number on the headstock cast iron it has a small plate nailed to cast iron righr above the square cover on top of the quidiameter ck chande gear box it says on it war production i am wondering if they put the milling attachment on top of the chucks the thickness of that piece looks like 3/4" thick i am also assuming the 3" dowell rods are 1 3/8" looks like that piece is plowed out 1/4" each direction i will chat later today thank you les
Cut outs on ends only. What serial number is yours. Inspection marks? This box bottom only has room for 2 chucks.

Serial number is at tail stock end on front way.

Back