My machines- Emco-Maier, Deckel, Atlas

I went to a few. But I just go to see cars and hang with Datsun people. I haven't had a running Datsun since 1984 – my first car.

Love your shop. Very nice.
Thanks, Here is my original owner 510 at Shasta.8BA93D56-AFB3-4299-95DB-7D0E5187E16A.jpeg

Wow! So cool!! That's the model I have, a Compact 8! I know your area well, we have 11+ acres in Virginia City Highlands:<)

Wow! So cool!! That's the model I have, a Compact 8! I know your area well, we have 11+ acres in Virginia City Highlands:<)
That area has been growing a lot. I live across the valley on the west side and look across at the Highlands, you should see the lights up at the Highlands at night, lots more that there use to be! Do you get up here very often?

My wife is up in the Galena/ Reno area right now at her folks house trying to wrap up their estate. We bought in VCH 20 years ago, cut in the pads, drilled a well, septic plans done, but times have changed as you noted... she has been telling me the housing has been exploding up that way! No, I haven't been there in about 3 years....I'm almost afraid what it's going to look like :rolleyes: Plans were going to build there, but after 40 plus years in North San Diego county, it doesn't look likely any more. It will be for sale in the near future. It was a piece of heaven at the time!

Plans were going to build there, but after 40 plus years
Sounds like me.
I bought 140 acres 25 miles south of Lincoln about that same time. Never got there. Too old now. The farm land brings in OK rent though.

My wife is up in the Galena/ Reno area right now at her folks house trying to wrap up their estate. We bought in VCH 20 years ago, cut in the pads, drilled a well, septic plans done, but times have changed as you noted... she has been telling me the housing has been exploding up that way! No, I haven't been there in about 3 years....I'm almost afraid what it's going to look like :rolleyes: Plans were going to build there, but after 40 plus years in North San Diego county, it doesn't look likely any more. It will be for sale in the near future. It was a piece of heaven at the time!
Wow, I am in the same area of town.You should be able to sell and make tool money on that:).The next door neighbor who was from California just sold, they purchased it for $1mill last year and it sold last week for $2 mill not a bad investment, but who knows were they went.

Back