My machines- Emco-Maier, Deckel, Atlas

Welcome, your shop looks very nice, well laid out lit and organized. Nice machines in great shape as well, some nice used finds.

I see the bottom of a Datsun Trans Am poster, Id love to see a full shot of it. Ive been a road race fan since I was a child and have done a bit of driving as well. Racing memorabilia is something I try to obtain and appreciate each piece I find and that of others.

Wow, for a woodworker/metal worker, that is about the cleanest shop I can recall! Very nice machines you have there, Sir.

Very nice 510, I have always wanted one. A friend of mine has one that was a factory race car. It has the nicest roll cage installations I've ever seen. I'd love to see your posters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your shop looks great!! No doubt "clean up" is a high priority. I could certainly use a lot of that skill here.
Your pictures reminded me of the navy"Transit Barracks" at Adak, Alaska. The Chief in charge kept that place so clean I wouldn't hesitate to eat my chow off of the deck.
Have a good day
Ray

I don't think I would ever leave that shop. That's the stuff dreams are made on.
Very Nice!

Thanks! I try to keep the shop clean after working in it. It usually takes me about a half hour to an hour to clean up the machines, vacuum up the chips and put the tools away. I find that coming into the shop the next day much more pleasant when it's clean. Trust me, I wasn't always that way, sometimes age has it's pluses!

Back