Motorized Bike Kit

Charlie,
Be carefull, a couple of soldiers had them in Iraq and they were scary and didn't stop well or negotiate sand or rocks very good at all.
Bob

Charley,

Looks like a fun ride but be extra careful that none of your Harley D. friends see you riding a 80cc motorized bicycle. :nono: :lmao:

What kind of bike are you using for the starter kit?

Benny

Last edited:
Today I promised the grandkids a trip to the petting zoo so between that and my sugar level keeping me barely awake I didn't work on it at all today but here's some pics of the Rat Rod OCC chopper without the motor yet. I have to make a motor mount for the bike because of it's odd frame. I seen one on ebay & Youtube so it will be fairly simple. Should get her running by tomorrow. Because of time restraints & $$$$$ I chose to just do 2 wheels at this time but will be doing a 3 wheeler in the near future.

occ motor bike (1).jpg occ motor bike (2).jpg occ motor bike (3).jpg

CD, We gotta have pics of you riding it too. Thats just too funny.
Bob

.................here's some pics of the Rat Rod OCC chopper without the motor yet.............

Charley,

I like the start but I would get rid of the Rat Rod and OCC name. The wide seat and fat tires :thinking:......can't use "Fatboy" that might conflict with HD but maybe you could call it "Fatgirl".

And yes we must have pictures of you riding!

Benny

Back