Low price iGaging DRO's - Looking for the contact name

thanks arvid,, thats a technical overload for me. " in a battle in electronics I'm weaponless" really i am. .

What size DRO for a 12 x 36 Craftsman Commercial 101.28990 would I need for the cross feed and Bed?
I was looking at some and thinking it would be very advantageous to have these for doing threading.

Thanks

Mike

I bought and installed iGaging DRO's from David about 2 years ago. Three axis on the HF mini mill, and two on the HF 7x14. I have had absolutely no problem with any of them, and I can't imagine ever going back to not having them on these machines. I bought appropriate sizes and cut them to the custom lengths I needed. Mine appear to be very repeatable, and I am still running with the original batteries. They have auto shutoff when a particular axis does not move for a few minutes, but when turned back on they are still spot on to position - even overnight or a few days later. Really enjoyed working with David - honest and affable.

Tom

DRO1.jpg

DRO1.jpg

arvidj,

I give up, I can't find this anywhere - Schumatch DRO. Could you point me in the right direction?

I just wanted to chime in with more kudos for David. I bought a 4 scale set two years ago for my Induma mill and couldn't be happier. The product and price were great, but best of all was dealing with David. I felt like I had known him my whole life after our initial contact.

As for the product, I've forgotten and left mine on for days at the time and I'm still running on the original batteries.

When ordering, don't forget to pick up one of his Angle Cubes as well.

Back