Low price iGaging DRO's - Looking for the contact name

rourkek4

Registered
Registered
Hi Folks,

I've tried elsewhere but got no joy. I have somewhat go the cart ahead of the horse in that I have gone and built two or Yuriy's 3-axis bluetooth transmitters for the "iGaging" type magnetic scales, before actually having the scales! (component availability + some free time + over eagerness)

Trying to retrofit some of my late-fathers equipment to help me keep the machine restoration show on the road and assumed these would be readily available on this side of the pond too. unfortunately not the case.

To my question, there was a guy i saw mentioned on here i thought, that was selling iGaging magnetic scales, at pretty much cost price definitely a damn sight lower than anywhere else online, a labour of love if you will. Has anyone got his name to hand? Couldn't find the reference and I'm hoping he might be obliging enough to ship across the pond to Ireland.

I know I'm not half pushing my luck, but if there is one thing I've learned this year, it's if you don't ask, you don't get. :))

Thanks,
Kevin

think I saw the add in a side bar? I think the ad was why there's is better than other DRO's. Hope this will help you remember?

look for davidh - pretty sure he was handling the igaging stuff......

There was a guy here I got some from, but I believe he quit selling them. His name was David as I recall nice guy maybe he will post in with some help for you. Mark

oh ya, im still here. im the guy that was selling iGagin stuff. I thought I had flooded the market so i stopped, but I guess there are still guys out there that are interested. Ive surely been satisfied with the ones I have installed on my two machines.
Shipping every where was not at all difficult, it just was a little costly for the purchaser. The farthest away order went to Australia.
If there is enough interest I could / would place another order, of course im confronted to a minimum dollar order to get the prices as low as possible. I will watch this post and see if interested guy wanted to sign on.
if you use my regular email address (tooldoc at cheqnet dotnet) I will reply with a price list.
I probably won’t order until after the Christmas rush. . . large parcels might not fare very well in the Christmas shipping traffic.
I have and will also consider offering the newer, more costly units called “Absolute”..
Let me know. .. .. ..
Davidh

I'm considering for my 10" Logan lathe, thinking about doing the Android DRO thing. If that works well I might also consider adding them to my SB Shaper.

I just picked up a 7x14 mini lathe and would consider trying out some inexpensive scales. I am not sure what I would require, but would like to see pricing.

+1 interested; SB 10k
Would like to know the differences between the iGauging and Accuremote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back