Low price iGaging DRO's - Looking for the contact name

When I finally get back into my house, I will probably have to replace all of my DROs. That may not be until closer to summer, though.

I would also be interested in a couple or 5 depending on how medical bills add up by the first of the year.
Dave

Dave it sounds like you might be back in buisness soon. ha ha. Ifafter the 1st of the year I may be looking for aseton my lathe. I have enjoyed the ones on my mill. I will tell you this to I leave mine on over night at least once a month and have only replaced batteries once in to of the three. as a matter of fact I need to check them now. Mark

Davidh rules I have not had any problems whatso ever with his products (still havent replaced batterys either)

sam

Thanks folks, Have contacted David, all going well we should be doing business soon enough. Delighted!

How does it work regarding sizes considering you need to place a pre-order? I think I'd like to put a pair on my lathe, and of course they would be an unusual size. Are they just ordered long and cut down?

How does it work regarding sizes considering you need to place a pre-order? I think I'd like to put a pair on my lathe, and of course they would be an unusual size. Are they just ordered long and cut down?

Yes, they can be cut. I believe they come in 6, 12, 24 and 36" sizes.
Dave

Back