Low Cost DRO's from Igaging

Is there somewhere we can go to see your offerings? I'm curious about tire depth gauges, calipers, direct read scales, remote multi axis display and such for determining the best scales for my use.

Well thanks for the speedy response. Unfortunately I don't do social media. This site is about as social as I get. I'm told I'm an a** and I'm inclined to believe it. I might have to have one of the kids show me your stuff there though. Thanks again, Lee.

Well thanks for the speedy response. Unfortunately I don't do social media. This site is about as social as I get. I'm told I'm an a** and I'm inclined to believe it. I might have to have one of the kids show me your stuff there though. Thanks again, Lee.

Not having a Facebook account does not make you asocial.

That's perfectly ok, I don't do facespace, twittle, or instagreet either. ;)

what about mybook? :)) I agree lack of social media does not make me antisocial, but it doesn't make it any less true either. I get along well with my tools though. Does that count for anything? :nuts:

I get along well with my tools though. Does that count for anything? :nuts:

Counts for quite a lot. I wish I got along better with mine. I try to treat them well but every once in a while one of them bites me. Just this afternoon a hammer got me on the thumb.

Don't feel too bad. I looked down yesterday and realized that when I push my lathe too hard she burns me, repeatedly. Sorry,hun. I'll try to be nicer. Someone/thing has to hold me in check.

Don't feel too bad. I looked down yesterday and realized that when I push my lathe too hard she burns me, repeatedly. Sorry,hun. I'll try to be nicer. Someone/thing has to hold me in check.

lee, I'd be happy to email the photos iif you'd like. . .

Do you carry a full product line of both brands? If so, I have perused the two websites and have a pretty clear idea. One question I do have is: Does the direct read quill type scale that says vertical or horizontal allow the readout to be turned 90*? Igaging model 35 606 for example. Thanks

Back