Low Cost DRO's from Igaging

[QUOTEhe=davidh;202522]me too, Accuremote no longer exists EXCEPT the quill mount 6" that is direct reading.
the new models are branded as "Absolute" and are quite a bit more money, and have larger display heads.
I will stock some of the iGaging, low priced ones, for a short while and possibly do another large order if I first get commitments for what I do not have.

I also have a handful of 6" digital calipers.
thanks for asking. I hope this makes sense :)[/QUOTE]

hi all been busy lately!
I recently bought a billet aluminum. Dro holder on e-bay. I-gauging displays fit perfectly. He has 2 and 3 axis available.
You can find them at konk27. Or. Go to buss& indust. Then go to heavy equip parts& acss then go to manufacturing equip parts then go to digital readout's.
Item #. 251529447031

Not affiliated or anything just a happy cust. Thanks. Ron

Hello David,

Another Aussie here looking for IGaging DRO scales.

Would you still have stock? I am looking for 3x6", 2x24" and 1x12"

these are for my lathe and vertical mill (to be delivered soon)

the third 6" is for the compound slide, not sure of I need it but I'll see if it's worth doing.

If you still have stock, can you let me know the price with postage, and how to pay?

Cheers...

Eric

David, I hope you continue to carry the IGaging scales. I know quite a few people who have benefited from your sacrifice. Do you still carry the Anglecube?

David, Do you still carry the Anglecube?

I still have a handful left, and a couple 4" digital protractors too....................
I really do enjoy doing it, so if I get enough requests, I may.

the angle cubes are $27.25 to your door. funny you should mention those, my wife used mine yesterday for aligning fence posts in her straw bale garden, and then to sink a flag pole socket in the hole I had dug. . . im really glad she didn't drop it in the gooey clay and water filled holes. . .

Thanks dave! The accuremote gages i purchased back in early jan have finally been installed on my old south bend mill. Im still a noob, but im learning quick:-! Thanks for the great support. .. please keep at it, its great having you here supporting us!

Rich

My three Igaging scales I purchased from David came today. I am impressed and grateful for the good service i received from David.

I am going to install all three on my LMS solid column mini-mill. Mounting the scales will be no problem, but the reader (slider) has me stumped. The brackets furnished are not suitable and I'm not sure which ones are intended to mount the slider.

The problem is the movable slides on the mill are in the same plane as the stationary frame where the scale will be mounted. None of the brackets will work. With the scale feet sitting flat on the mounting surface, the reader stands about 3/16 above the mounting surface.

It appears that a flat plate will be needed to mount the slider on the adjacent movable surface.

Any ideas will be welcome and/or pix to tell the visual story.

- - - Updated - - -

My three Igaging scales I purchased from David came today. I am impressed and grateful for the good service I received from David.

I am going to install all three on my LMS solid column mini-mill. Mounting the scales will be no problem, but the reader (slider) has me stumped. The brackets furnished are not suitable and I'm not sure which ones are intended to mount the slider.

The problem is the movable slides on the mill are in the same plane as the stationary frame where the scale will be mounted. None of the brackets will work. With the scale feet sitting flat on the mounting surface, the reader stands about 3/16 above the mounting surface.

It appears that a flat plate will be needed to mount the slider on the adjacent movable surface.

Any ideas will be welcome and/or pix to tell the visual story.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy! I tried to edit my post above to correct a typo and it ended up doubling the message.

So far, I have not been able to start a new thread. I have yet to see a button for new post.

my post above to correct a typo and it ended up doubling the message.

So far, I have not been able to start a new thread. I have yet to see a button for new post.

just keep adding on to this one. . . . . . no problem there on this end. . . .

David
Wondering if the IGaging scales are still available, and also please LMK the current cost for 3 axix system for my Grizzly 0704 mill
Tks
ed

Back