Lathe HELP

probably others know how but im just a 12 year old with about 2 hours of machining time but that number will increase because i am getting my first lathe, good luck!

With an indicator you can put it in a gear, revolve the spindle exactly one revolution and determine what the per/revolution the saddle/tool advances. Then, of course, record that gear and it's advance.

Im 24, and i just got my first real lathe, good luck with everything!!
it runs and is a hardinge dv 59 110 volts which is rare and it is from my neighbors friend who has a machine shop he likes that i am into machining so much he is giving it to me for free i feel so lucky! the lathe is a little second op lathe but weighs a lot of its size hope fully others will help you

it runs and is a hardinge dv 59 110 volts which is rare and it is from my neighbors friend who has a machine shop he likes that i am into machining so much he is giving it to me for free i feel so lucky! the lathe is a little second op lathe but weighs a lot of its size hope fully others will help you
The size doesn't matter as much as one may think, until now ive had a little atlas 10 inch wich has served me very well, and ive seen with my own eyes, stuff made with little lathes that are amazing, the experience is everything!!

The size doesn't matter as much as one may think, until now ive had a little atlas 10 inch wich has served me very well, and ive seen with my own eyes, stuff made with little lathes that are amazing, the experience is everything!!
it is 9 inch swing 15 between centers but weight 1550 lbs so a lot of weight so it is sturdy

Back