Lagun FTV-2s

I don't know how I missed this thread, I would have help push you towards your decision to buy this machine.

It's cute! It's like my Lagun's scrawny little sister, who is a little light in the head, heavier than most in the chest, and just as good at what she does.
Scrawny chicks need love too...

I don't know how I missed this thread, I would have help push you towards your decision to buy this machine.

It's cute! It's like my Lagun's scrawny little sister, who is a little light in the head, heavier than most in the chest, and just as good at what she does.

I may need help screwing around with this scrawny chick. Very limited mill experience.........

Absolutely! Do you have the manual? I bought the Ozark reprint, it's very good but you'll cry at checkout. I also found a lot of help in this here book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1482367912/

These mills are well built and feature a number of improvements over the BP, but the basic BP teardown and adjustment applies.

No, I don't have the manual but going to look momentarily. Thx for the link.

Here is a very bad copy of the manual that has been poorly OCR'ed and is most certainly missing pages. I found it scouring the internet a couple years ago. Also the sales brochure, which has all sorts of info in it.

Attachments

• Lagun_FTV-2_Manual.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • Republic_Lagun_Mill_1989.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
I'll be downloading those...... thanks

Question for anyone following this thread. What clamping kit for bolting my 6" vise down? Thx.

Back