Just Ordered A Pm1440e-lb Lathe And Pm940m-pdf Mill

Painting is done! For now at least. :lol:

I have to get the new circuits installed this weekend because THEY'VE SHIPPED!!!!!

I think I'm a bit excited.

Now, there is an understatement.

So, do you have projects all lined up?

Now, there is an understatement.

So, do you have projects all lined up?

Nothing serious as of yet. One fella has asked me to machine the bore on his set of wheel spacers for him. That'll be easy.

My first big and real project will be to make some axle adapters for the propane tank yard roller project.

IMG_6175.JPG

Nope. I borrowed it from work. I use it on a regular basis for elevator machine work. It's full aluminum and breaks down super easy and quick with hitch pins.

IMG_6358.JPG

IMG_6359.JPG

IMG_6357.JPG

IMG_6361.JPG

I also have a couple of machinery skates that can be placed under the end of the skid. My tractor can easily move the other end.

Placing equipment takes patience and thinking it through. If you don't take that time, bad things can happen.

Well, a new subpanel was installed so I could add a new circuit for the mill and lathe.

Out with the old.

IMG_6527.JPG

In with the new.

IMG_6528.JPG

Then I installed the new outlets.

IMG_6530.JPG

IMG_6531.JPG

John Deere yellow matches the outlets nicely. I didn't want any confusion with these new outlets. I ordered yellow ones from Amazon and painted the cover plates to match.

Now all I have to do is wait until Monday to go get them. They are sitting at the freight depot, but they aren't open on the weekends. I have a hydraulic drop deck trailer reserved for Monday as well. Should go pretty well.

Nice work there ! What kind of outlet is that ? My 220 outlets look like this , ( NEMA 50 ) You've got the ground on top , thats good .
---------------------------------
Nema 50.jpg

Back