In more dire need of an arbor press than any white man in history!

That was bad but it was his lucky day as as he could have dropped the mill head a few seconds sooner losing both the mill head and his foot.

What's even more disturbing are the comments of support and approval form his fan base, Yikes!
I used to read all sorts of comments from neutral to negative on YouTube but recently all you see is only positive , it's more like " like me or leave", which just not realistic.

I used to read all sorts of comments from neutral to negative on YouTube but recently all you see is only positive , it's more like " like me or leave", which just not realistic.
I think the person who posts the video has the ability to delete any comment they don't like. Not only unrealistic but potentially dangerous. YouTube would be wise to adopt a peer review policy similar to Wikipedia on any "Educational" content.

Jeebuz cripe, I had to watch that again for some unknown reason. What I missed the first skip through was his TIG torch technique. He looks like Michael J. Fox on a full pot of coffee with a few extra arm jerks added in. It looks like he's running a dremel with a polishing bit, not a tungsten electrode. Like he's trying to mash the melt flat with the gas cup. Freaking clown. The flex that mill showed before it broke should not have led to any surprises a second later.

Jeebuz cripe, I had to watch that again for some unknown reason. What I missed the first skip through was his TIG torch technique. He looks like Michael J. Fox on a full pot of coffee with a few extra arm jerks added in. It looks like he's running a dremel with a polishing bit, not a tungsten electrode. Like he's trying to mash the melt flat with the gas cup. Freaking clown. The flex that mill showed before it broke should not have led to any surprises a second later.
The best part is this guy is making money everytime someone clicks in.

Watching him work is like watching a monkey trying to f*** a football. If he was in my squad, the only tool he'd be touching is a broom. People should have to pass a test before reproducing. It should cover vector-based integral calculus.

Back