I Must Not Be Living Right

Answered your PM. Any day is fine with me. Just let me know.

:Billy G"

Due to weather problems not sure if miller will make it here this weekend. Will know more later this evening.

Standing by Bill. Bad weather tomorrow for sure.

Icy mix Bill. That's never good, extremely unpredictable.

Over here we are anticipating more than up your way. But the weather guessers are not being specific.
But the wind speeds they're predicting are scary, 50 +..!

Let's just postpone for next weekend, hope it isn't to big a disappointment billh..

Last edited:
I understand what you guys are having to deal with. We are having the same uncertainty with weather here. May get a foot of snow tomorrow. Some sort of freezing drizzle right now.

Best to be prudent and wait till you can arrive safely.

David

No problem. I am used to set backs. We will shoot for next weekend then.

yeah, just heard the weather here. 4 -8 inches tomorrow.

Bill your in better shape then others. I'm glad your on the mend ,I understand the feelings to. I've been stuck inside in bed for about three months. Bulging discs have kept me from even enjoying leather working this winter. I've had things on craigslist for about a year so now I'm down people came today and bought two items. Plus I made a trade but now I'm in so much pain it's unbearable even with forty mg of oxycodone and fentanyl patch.
No fun , I've had bladder problems to from paralysis. Keep Ck on your urine drink lots of water and orange juice. You'll have fun with the atlas great little mills.
Ill be praying for you to recover and may a windfall come when you need it.

Back