I Must Not Be Living Right

You just did twist my arm. I would have to make room for it in the garage first. How much area would I need for it?

I'm glad.
Do you want the mill on the stand? Or would you prefer to mount it on a bench you already have?
I've never taken measures of it, but I can.

Bill, 34_40 is making you a fantastic offer. As long as you are healthy enough to be able to start machining again at an appropriate rate, I really think being able to work on some of your projects would be very beneficial to your recovery.

I don't like lending equipment, or for that matter borrowing, but you are a competent machinist and this old Atlas would be in good hands and making chips again.

Just re-enforces what an awesome group we have here.

David

Take it Bill. I can be there to help unload anytime you guys wish. Just call.

"Billy G"

I'm glad.
Do you want the mill on the stand? Or would you prefer to mount it on a bench you already have?
I've never taken measures of it, but I can.

I will take it either way you prefer. If the stand would be in your way then send it on the stand. I can make room either way. I will take good care of it. I will PM you my number and address.

PM received and I replied.
I know you will take care of it. I'm not worried - anyone who can do milling on a drill press!
You're gonna love the Atlas! LOL... we'll keep in touch and if the weather holds up.. maybe next weekend?

OK...will call tomorrow. I can always use the bench in the garage.

Back