How To Store And Organize A Centillion Drill Bits

As I have not found any, I am open to what ever you might have to sell.
Thank you. Please, once you have gone through them, let me know what you don't want and I maybe able to take them all off your hands in one sale.
Regards,
Patrick
Here is a picture of the bunch of drills. I have multiples of many.
I need to take out the ones I want and will let you know what is available.
Joe 20201009_164912.jpg

@Liljoebrshooter
Thanks Joe, much appreciated.
Just noticed your User Name, Hope you have been able to do some Benchrest Shooting this year. I shoot F-TR and haven't shot a single round all year with the governor enforced shutdowns.
Hopefully next year.

@Liljoebrshooter
Thanks Joe, much appreciated.
Just noticed your User Name, Hope you have been able to do some Benchrest Shooting this year. I shoot F-TR and haven't shot a single round all year with the governor enforced shutdowns.
Hopefully next year.
Yeah it was a sad year for shooting. Never shot a match. I didn't go to the nationals in St Louis.
My stuff is looking lonely. 20201009_172246.jpg

I got the Huot 13190 6 drawer master cabinet since I got a really good deal on it along with free freight. Now all of the metric bits have a home instead of rolling around in a drawer. I was able to combine all of the indexes I had so it wound up saving a good bit of space.
1602290169329.png

The big folding three way one was just too irritating over the years.

I have two of those. One is Huot, made in the USA, and it works well.

The other is a chinese POS that has me kicking a few of these ideas around.

Good thoughts, guys.
Dang sure no shortage of 'beverage' cans around here....

I guess I'm cheap. A 2 foot length of 2X4, lots of rows of holes drilled, some drills standing in the holes, with ball point ink to designate the drill size. Starting at 1/16th going up. Below that are amber medicine tubes (with tops) number and diameter written on the tops.

Here's my stash
6384b20d5a534264d8e157eaa6586de9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back