How embarrassing

websocket

Registered
Registered
I went to use it for the first time and noticed my PM-935TS has metric dials. Man I hate it when this happens.

Attachments

• image_67195393.JPG
    image_67195393.JPG
    449.5 KB · Views: 149
I went to use it for the first time and noticed my PM-935TS has metric dials. Man I hate it when this happens.
I hope you didn't order it that way.

if you get a DRO, you probably won't use the dials anyway. I don't have a dial on my X, since I put a power feed on, and would need to order a bridgeport dial for my Clausing.

I don’t think you’re understanding the problem. He would need to change to imperial dials to use the superior method of measurement

You might want to ask PM if your machine can be fitted with both style dials. My 1972 Bridgeport came from the factory with both metric and imperial disls

I don’t think you’re understanding the problem. He would need to change to imperial dials to use the superior method of measurement

You might want to ask PM if your machine can be fitted with both style dials. My 1972 Bridgeport came from the factory with both metric and imperial disls
That is how my lathe is set-up, but the mill only has imperial.

Nope, he’d be changing it to the inferior method of measurement.

;)

Back