How do I cut this slot?

Thanks for pointing that out Dave. Good idea and certainly plenty of room for swarf without clogging the gullets. :)
I picked up a few bars last night when rummaging and found one still made up for slotting . :big grin:

Well , yeah . :big grin: Pretty simple but very effective . I didn't tell you but I do have some scrap metal . Aluminum and stainless etc . I just let Mike know that I have all of it . It may be here or it may not be ! :grin:

Uh ......................something here concerns me ...................................no cuts or scars on those fingers . :big grin:

Well , yeah . :big grin: Pretty simple but very effective . I didn't tell you but I do have some scrap metal . Aluminum and stainless etc . I just let Mike know that I have all of it . It may be here or it may not be ! :grin:
I could definitely see a single-point slotter being useful from time to time. I’m coming for the metal stock!
Uh ......................something here concerns me ...................................no cuts or scars on those fingers . :big grin:
Hehehe yes I mostly work at a desk.

Hehehe yes I mostly work at a desk.
LOL , a desk jockey ! :grin: Only an inside joke . I tried 35 years ago but couldn't take the excitement . :rolleyes: I was born to the floor .

Collet block (or shop made fixture) to hold the part. Slitting saw to cut the feature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back