How Did I Do?

I already have a lathe! And this chuck is too small for it.
To small? I have two small chucks that fit my little lathe. The however live on my 14x40 & I Mount them in my big chuck when I'm building parts to small for my big chuck to hold. I want to mount one of them on my rotory table.

Okay so here is most of the haul. I understand that it is small, and a toy compared to some, if not most of the members mills on here. But it works for me for the time being and I'm enjoying it.

Also, this is not the permanent location for it. I unloaded everything going and set it down on the first bench in the garage. I then decided I wanted to mess with it before figuring a permanent resting place. I did a light cleaning on it before making chips and plan on going over the entire machine to make it as new as possible. And I guess the box of end mills wasn't plumb full, but it's enough to get me started. I checked most of them for damage and only came across two that had damage. There are also a small box of miscellaneous bolts and what not, I believe some of it goes to the hold down kit.20161103_183613.jpg
20161103_183711.jpg 20161103_183535.jpg

Haha why?! I thought it was a good deal and I jumped on it! About time I get a nice tool score! Although I'm seriously debating on selling the tapping head

Nice haul at a great price!
Congratulations.

It looks like that tapping head could be used in a drill press too.
-brino

Around here "you suck" means "I'm insanely jealous that that isint my awsome deal/score to brag about"

Sent from somwhere in east Texas by Jake!

Back