• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Home Grown Cutter Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the line to go. White to the switch, black to the motor and green to ground. I will change the green wires on the switch later. I don't have any white wire.

"Billy G"

102_0380 (800 x 531).jpg

If you have any multiple conductor cable you could strip some white wire from it.

So you are saying I put the black lead to the switch and the white lead to the blue lead coming from the motor? Please go back and look at the last diagram. The plug is labeled N-L-G. G is green, what are the other two? OK, I found it, white is neutral and goes to the motor. The hot line (Black) goes to the switch.

"Billy G" :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are saying I put the black lead to the switch and the white lead to the blue lead coming from the motor? Please go back and look at the last diagram. The plug is labeled N-L-G. G is green, what are the other two? OK, I found it, white is neutral and goes to the motor. The hot line (Black) goes to the switch.

"Billy G" :thumbsup:

Bill N-L-G Neutral Line Ground for 110v, L-L-N or G Line Line Neutral or ground 220v. White is Neutral, Black is Line, Green is Ground you will know if they are switched they will trip a ground fault.

Todd

Last edited:
Bad news? There is no bad news. Good news is it works and has reverse. I will finish up the box tomorrow. Whew. Thanks to all for holding my hand thru this. A big Thank-you to you John.

"Billy G" :))

Shop cleaning and re-arranging. Now machine coming. Clausing 8540 Horizontal Mill.

"Billy G"

All clean, not. :lmao: Got the box parts cut rough. Tomorrow to rivet and drill and tap for the access panel.

"Billy G"

102_0381 (800 x 531).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back